Reviewed Papers for Over 20 Journals
2. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
3. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks
4. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics
5. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Part A
6. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Part B
7. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Part C
9. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology
10. IEEE Transactions on Robotics
Program Committee for the Following Conferences
Program Co-Chair - International Conference on Autonomous and Intelligent Systems, Portugal
Program Committee - Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision
Program Committee - Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation
International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems
International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems
Marine Robot Autonomy, Springer Science
"Robotic Application of Mechatronics". Mechatronic Systems - Devices, Design, Control, Operation, and Monitoring. Taylor and Francis Group. 2007.
"Framework for Coordinated Control of Multi-Agent Systems and Its Applications," Innovative Multi-agent Systems: Foundation and Innovative Applications. Springer-Verlag, Germany. In press 2009.
Selected Full Length, Fully Refereed Journal Articles from Over 20 Journal Articles Published
1. Howard Li, Simon Yang, and Mae Seto, "Neural Network Based Path Planning for A Multi-Robot System with Moving Obstacles," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part C - Applications and Reviews. Volume: 39, Issue: 4. June 2009.
2. Howard Li, Fakhreddine Karray, Otman Basir, and Insop Song, "A Framework for Coordinated Control of Multi-Agent Systems and Its Applications," IEEE Transactions on SMC, Part A. 2008.
3. Simon X. Yang, Hao Li, Max Q.-H. Meng and Peter X. Liu, "An embedded fuzzy controller for a behavior-based mobile robot with guaranteed performance," IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems. Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 436-446, 2004.
Selected Full Length, Fully Refereed Conference Papers from Over 50 Papers Published
1. Howard Li, Fakhri Karray, Otman Basir and Insop Song, "An Optimization Framework for the Coordinated Hybrid Agent System", In Proc. of IEEE Intl. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC'2005). Hawaii, USA. 2005.
2. Howard Li, Fakhri Karray, Otman Basir and Insop Song, "The Stability Analysis of the Coordinated Hybrid Agent Framework", In Proc. of IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control. Limassol, Cyprus. 2005.