Room allocations for the Fall 2012 term Electrical and Computer Engineering undergraduate labs are listed in the ECE Undergraduate Lab Schedule. For most courses you will need to see your course instructor for the specific days for each lab you will be asked to perform.
If you have any questions about the ECE lab schedule see your course instructor.
ECE Laboratory Security Card Access (H114, H117, ITB205)
The course instructors determine if a student should have security card access to a specific lab. Access is ONLY given for the purposes of course/research work and must be approved by your course instructor or graduate supervisor. Once approval has been granted your Student ID card will open the Lab door. Access will only be granted for one of the following purposes:
- Lab TA
- Undergraduate student requesting short-term access to a Lab for a class project
- Senior Design (4040) student requesting access to a Lab for a senior design project
- Graduate Student research
To qualify, you must:
- Obtain prior permission from your course instructor
- Include the course name in the "Reason(s) for access:" field
- Choose a reasonable expiry date
- Choose "Troy Lavigne" from the "Sponsor's Name:" drop down list